BREAKING: Governor Hope Uzodinma Shuts Down Imo State
Governor Hope Uzodinma orders with immediate effect indefinite closure of all markets in Imo.
* Indefinite ban on all public gatherings, including burials, open worship by churches and mosques etc
*All public servants, except essential workers, directed to stop work indefinitely
Related: APC Affirms John Ochala-led Cross River State Party Executive, Warns ‘impostors’,
* Ministry of health to train and deploy community health workers to sensitise remote communities
* Government to massively deploy hand sanitizers to all communities through traditional rulers
* All entry/exit points barricaded, to be manned by combined team of security agents.
* Security agents deployed to ensure strict compliance
Situation will be reviewed on a weekly basis.